I'm proud to announce that FMRTE is now compatible with Football Manager 2011 Digital Download version ;)
IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1 or 11.1.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install one of those patches.
If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com
If you found a bug, please report it here
Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)
Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.
SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.
Changelist (4.0.117 to 4.0.120)
* Added support for Football Manager 2011 Digital Download (tested with Direct 2 Drive) thanks to Devis
* Fixed a bug in Loan Contracts, the agreed price wasnt working..
* Fixed a bug in Players, Days in Current Country, more info here
* Fixed a bug in Swap Staff feature, more info here
* Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, FMRTE wasnt saving some staff options
* Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, Staff Personality attributes wasnt working..
* Added support for increment/decrement attributes in Presets, now you can create a preset to increment/decrement the actual value of some attribute, instead of changing it to a fixed value..To use this, you just need to type the '+' or '-' sign, for ex, to increment 10 to some attribute you just need to type +10
* Improved Mass Edit increment/decrement attributes feature, in mass edit it was already possible to use this, but only for some attributes, now you can do it for almost every attribute, like Players/Staff ages, intcaps, CA,PA...
* This version does not work with FM 2011 DEMO
* Some changes are not visible until you continue your game for a few days, there is nothing I can do about it right now..
* Editing Players Retire date seems to be buggy, please do not use it, or backup your save before use it..
* FMRTE may have bugs that can crash your game, use it at your own risk, and make sure you backup your savegame!
* F4 - Load game data
* F3 - Sets focus on Search textbox, so you dont need to select the search textbox to search for players
* F5 or CTRL+R - Reloads the FMRTE current screen (same as click refresh button)
* CTRL+S - Saves FMRTE current screen (same as pressing the Save button)
* CTRL+F - Opens FMRTE Search Filter Window
* CTRL+M - Opens FMRTE Mass Edit Window
* CTRL+SHIFT+W - Closes all tabs
* CTRL+NUMBER - Adds a new tab with the gamer club, if are playing with two managers, you can use CTRL+1 and CTRL+2 ..
* Search and edit Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch
* Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch
This version is Compatible with:
* Football Manager 2011 - 184.108.40.206094 (STEAM Version with Patch 11.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 220.127.116.11094 (Direct2Drive Version with Patch 11.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 18.104.22.168094 (DVD Version with Patch 11.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 22.214.171.124038 (STEAM Version with Patch 11.1.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 126.96.36.199038 (Direct2Drive Version with Patch 11.1.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 188.8.131.52038 (DVD Version with Patch 11.1.1)
* Football Manager 2011 - 184.108.40.206213 (DVD Version with Patch 11.1.1)
NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names
* If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!
* If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.
* If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..
* Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless
NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)
วิธีใช้เหมือนเดิม Changelist ตามด้านบน
CREDIT : WWW.FMRTE.COM
หรือ http://www.tempf.com/getfile.php?id=792889...y=4cef160e24045 [/hide_me]